In accordance with the provisions of organic Law 15/1999, on the protection of personal data and its rules of development, the person responsible for the website EXTRAUDIO, in accordance with the provisions of article 5 and 6 of the protection of data of Character Personnel, informs all users of the website that facilitate or are going to facilitate personal data, that these will be incorporated into an appropriately protected automated file.
Users, by marking the box, expressly accept that their personal data are treated by EXTRAUDIO to perform the following purposes:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by EXTRAUDIO, as well as by the collaborators or parthners with whom he had reached some agreement of commercial promotion among his clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case the commercial communications will be made by EXTRAUDIO and will be of products and services related to the sector of EXTRAUDIO.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are put available to the user on the company's website.
- Submit the newsletter of the website.
EXTRAUDIO informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever it was to be made some type of transfer of personal data, in a previous way, it would request the consent Express, informed, and unequivocal on the part of the holders.
All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. If all data are not provided, EXTRAUDIO does not guarantee that the information and services provided are fully tailored to your needs.
EXTRAUDIO guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms arranged in the legislation in force. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of organic Law 15/1999, for the protection of personal data, you may exercise your rights by submitting an express request, together with a copy of your personal identification, through the following means:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Post Mail: Extraudio BV, Gravin Juliana Van Stolberglaan 31, office A8875, 2263 AB Leidschendam, The Netherlands
- Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by EXTRAUDIO.
In the same way, EXTRAUDIO has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the safety and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
The cookies used by the Web site are associated only with an anonymous user and his computer, and do not provide for themselves the user's personal data.
Using cookies It is possible that the server where the Web is located, recognizes the Web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have registered Previously, access to areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register for each visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
The user has the possibility to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. Please refer to your browser's instructions and manuals for further information.
In order to use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of the cookies sent by the Web site, or the third person acting on its behalf, without prejudice to the need for the user to initiate a session as such in each of the services whose pre Station requires the previous registration or "login".
The cookies used in this web site have, in any case, a temporary character with the sole purpose of making the subsequent transmission more effective. In no case will cookies be used to collect information of a personal nature.
The website uses generally accepted information security techniques in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to avoid unauthorized access to Data. To achieve these purposes, the user/client accepts that EXTRAUDIO obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.