2. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase from an authorized dealer and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
3. Buyer must register the product within 30 days of original purchase to register and activate the warranty. Registration can be done on the following Extraudio website: Link
4. The customer must be in possession of the original invoice so that it can be authenticated in the event of any warranty claim and from their country.
5. The Extraudio product must not be modified in any way or the warranty will be null and void. Consult changes of audio valves or tubes.
6. Extraudio’s warranty is only valid in the country of original purchase. The product should not be kept in a wet or humid environment or exposed to the weather, water, or salt water.
7. Extraudio will not be responsible under any circumstances for any product that has been damaged due to intentional misuse, accident, negligence, loss, or any other damage caused to or by other devices despite the fact that they interact with an Extraudio product.
8. The normal warranty repair period is 1 week, and the maximum warranty product repair period is 180 days once the product is received.
All repairs performed after the expiration of the warranty will be the responsibility of the product owner or dealer. The repair will be warranted for a period of ninety days on parts and labor. The customer is responsible for delivering the product to the Extraudio distributor in its original packaging and with all accessories.
9. The customer or distributor will assume all transportation costs, taxes included, that the shipment of the product under warranty entails. In no event will Extraudio be held liable for damages caused by accident or negligence on the part of the carrier.
10. Extraudio will return the product repaired under warranty with all transportation costs paid, including insurance. However, Extraudio will not be responsible for any repair tax incurred in the customer’s country.
11. Extraudio must be notified of the purchase of any of its products on the following Link web page within thirty days of the purchase. Unregistered products or products not purchased from an authorized dealer will not be covered by the warranty.
12. The warranty is non-transferable. It only protects the original purchaser of the product “The Extraudio warranty is not transferable.”
Extraudio does not warranty, in any way, products that are purchased from any person or company that is not an authorized Extraudio dealer, or that have their serial numbers altered or defaced, as well as products on the second-hand / used / ex-display / ex-demo market, which are not covered. by the official warranty.
13. In the event of any non-conformity with the warranty, Extraudio’s decision is final and not subject to review.